Monday, April 15, 2002

God damn it. I can't believe I just watched the last episode of Once and Again that there'll ever be. This is a constant hazard of being an intelligent watcher of TV - your shows get cancelled. Freaks and Geeks, Cupid, Sports Night, Homicide, etc. etc. This is the first Zwick & Herskovitz show I've ever seen. I never watched Thirtysomething, but based on O&A, I'm interested in tracking it down. This show dealt with issues that you don't see all that often on TV. How do you date when you're a divorced parent with custody? What issues arise? Lesbian love dealt with in a non-sensationalistic manner. Excellent acting every single episode. Man, I loved this show. ABC is really a wasteland now. I don't think there's a single ABC show I watch.

If you've got episodes on tape, I'd be interested in working out a deal. I don't have the whole series and couldn't afford the space of keeping both seasons on VHS, but there's a couple key episodes I'd love to get, esp. the 2nd episode.

And Billy Campbell has the taste to be a Krazy Kat fan, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home